Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Class Take Away 10

Yesterday's class was eye opening for me, because we got to go a little bit deeper into who we really are. All of our projects exposed our weaknesses in some way, and I believe that brought us all closer together. Though I had an extreme amount of sympathy for Beth. Beth lost her best friend, and I know to a certain extant how that feels. Though me and my ex-best friend are still alive,  the way she was taken from my life felt unfair. I can never speak to her again, and if I see here I must look away. This hurts, more than anything. From seeing each other everyday and always having each other's backs, to being left in the dark. It's a scary place in the dark, but if we look hard enough we will find our way... I will find my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment